My son not eating solid anything only taking liquid what can I do
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 12, 2007, 11:47 PM
    Go to your doctor.
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Mar 13, 2007, 01:20 AM
    How old is your son? is this a sudden thing or has it been going on for a while?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How Can I Gain Weight [ 2 Answers ]

How can I gain 10- 20 pounds within the next 2 weeks can someone help me are there any pills or anything I can do to gain weight

Weight gain [ 6 Answers ]

Ok, I just had my 6 month prenatal visit two days ago. I was a little surprised to hear my weight gain. Up until the 5th month I had only gained about 5-7 pounds. (started out at 120-125lbs)my fifth month I gained 6 pounds. And apparently this time I gained 9 pounds. I was shocked to have gained...

How to gain weight? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm about to turn 15 on December 22nd. I'm a male, 6 feet, 1 inch. I'm quite tall however I'm only 130 pounds. My parents both doctors don't have time to take me to a gym to work out plus they said that I'm too young to go to the gym. My mother carried me to a gym after I begged her about 2 months...

How Can I Gain Weight? [ 1 Answers ]

I Am 16 Years Old And Have A One Year Old Son. Before I Became Pregnant With Him I Weighed 115 Pounds. During The Pregnancy I Weighed 140 Pounds And I Now Weigh 104 Pounds. I Hate How Skinny I Look, I Hate The Way My Clothes Fit Me And I Have Never Had A Problem With The Way I Look But It Now Seems...

I need to gain weight [ 4 Answers ]

I have 2 kids and I'm 5"tall and weight no more than 85 lbs.. I love food and I eat a lot.I'm not trying to lose weight cause I don't like to look skinny.. I can never gain weight and when I do I lose them after a while.. I've gain a lot of weight when I was pregnant but I lost it after I had the...

View more questions Search