Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Teamroper911 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2012, 08:32 AM
    Trane XL90
    I have a code of 4 led flashes. I have tapped the limit switch the furnace ignites and then shuts off. I read something about filters, where would these be located. Do you have and suggestions?
    Thx

Check out some similar questions!

Where is the limit switch on a trane XL90? [ 2 Answers ]

Had a Trane XL90 two-stage high efficiency gas furnace installed in 02'. Open limit switch diagnostic L.E.D. came on last night and the electrical schematic is completely corroded need help finding the switches. Thermostat said 43 this morning.

Trane XL90 won't heat -- 5 led flashes [ 2 Answers ]

I hava a Trane XL90 furnace that was installed new about 3 years ago (oct 2006). Yesterday it stopped heating; and only blows unheated air out the registers. The Control board Red LED flashes a code 5. The Green LED is flashing slowly. The local HVAC company looked at it and concluded that...

TRANE XL90 frustrations [ 12 Answers ]

I need some advice and help. I have a Trane XL90 (#TDC1008948A0). It runs fine sometimes and then every now and then switches off and starts to blick orange on the led for about 1-2 seconds before trying to go green again. Sometimes it will eventually go green and light again but other times...

Trane xl90 gas furnace red light [ 1 Answers ]

I have trane xl90 gas upflow furnace red light blinking on circuit board no legend any where anybody know where to get information

Trane xl90 [ 1 Answers ]

I went to start my furnace and my furnace was blinking 19 green and one red can someone please help me there is nouthing happing no blower no nouthing but flashing lights

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.