Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mohamedhh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2012, 10:21 PM
    Electrical desgin basis
    Hey

I just want to ask when the contracotor won a project from the client which one of them provide the electrical design basis doc and what is the purpose?
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Nov 8, 2012, 05:54 AM
    Please explain your question, not sure what you need.
    sinnadurai Posts: 127, Reputation: 2

Nov 8, 2012, 11:55 PM
    Did he get the contract without a design(ratings,sizes,specifications),cannot belief.. Before starting the installation contractor should submit shop drawings showing all details for approval.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is a financial statement constructed on a accrual basis rather than cash basis it [ 0 Answers ]

My answer Because the financial statement is tomeasure earning not cash flow.

Water supply system desgin [ 1 Answers ]

What are the basic principles involve in designing the water supply system for commercial and residentail buildings.

Reporting Cash Basis versus Accrual Basis Income [ 1 Answers ]

Forllowing transactions in March. Do both cash basis and accrual basis income a) Sold instrument to customers for $10,000; received $6000 in cash and the rest on account. The cost of the instrument was $7000 b)Purchased $4000 of new instrument inventory;paid $1000 in cash and owed the rest on...

Reporting cash basis versus accrual basis income [ 1 Answers ]

Please help me. I am an online student and new to accounting. Forllowing transactions in March. Do both cash basis and accrual basis income a) Sold instrument to customers for $10,000; received $6000 in cash and the rest on account. The cost of the instrument was $7000 b)Purchased $4000 of...

View more questions Search