Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    poohbear50317 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2012, 09:16 PM
    Need help with mean and standard deviation.
    I don't understand how to get the answer if you can help please do.

Assume that math sat scores are normally distributed with a mean of and a standard deviation of . If you scored , what percentage of those taking the class scored lower than you?

Check out some similar questions!

Standard deviation [ 0 Answers ]

I have learned about Standard deviation and Normal Distribution that how this 2 helps out in data analysis... Little bit confused in why normally distributed curve accmodate approx 68% of the total population when it is 1 sd from the mean... WHY 68% perc?? Please help really struggling to...

Standard deviation [ 1 Answers ]

Q.3. The means of two samples of sizes 50 and 100 respectively are 54.1 and 50.3 and the standard deviations are 8 and 7. Find the mean and standard deviation of the sample of size 150 obtained by combining the two samples

Standard Deviation [ 2 Answers ]

The weights ( in pounds) of a sample of five boxes being sent by UPS are :12,6,7,3, and 10. Compute the standard deviation. I'm not quite sure where to start with this problem What formula do I use for this problem?

Standard Deviation [ 2 Answers ]

On one of my homework assignments I had this question: A coin is tossed 72 times. Find the standard deviation for the number of heads that will be tossed. Could you please help me get started? Then I will be fine. Thank you, Cheryl :confused:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.