Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    evemichelleny Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2012, 06:50 PM
    Problems with my immigration interview
    >two threads merged<

My wife has been hospitalized and cannot attend my immigration interview with me. I want to cancel my petition

My wife and I have separated and refuses to attend my second immigration interview. Now what can I do?
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Nov 6, 2012, 07:41 PM
    You don't need to cancel. Get reference letter from her doctor and bring the paper to the interview with you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Immigration Interview [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, My sister who is a US citizen filed a green card request for me many years ago. About 4 years ago I was set to go to the embassy to have my interview, however because of financial problems I wasn't able to make it there. Unfortunately, I didn't send them a letter or anything to explain a...

About immigration interview [ 2 Answers ]

I am Chinese. I applied for skilled worker immigration to Canada about 2 years ago and got to be proved 6 months ago. But before I first landed Canada, I just got married. So the immigration office in airport did not land me and returned my case to Hong kong where I submitted my application. ...

Immigration interview [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, can anyone help me to find out the questions asked at immigration interview, my interview will be on the basis of a marriage to a US citizen, thanks for any info

Interview in the immigration [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I was today at the immigration reg interview . I am marry to citizen amrican ,and like I said I came for green gard ,they said to my to come for second interview next year ,in this time they said that the inerview going to take two or tree hours . Pleas if someone can help with idears ?

Immigration Interview [ 0 Answers ]

What things ruin a successful interview with the INS?If a wife is scared of her husband , can she tell the interviewer in confidence that she will be protected? Does the interviewer share what each spouse has said about the other?What would happen to the alien spouse if the interview is a failure?...

View more questions Search