Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Buffy cat Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2012, 02:10 PM
    IPod settings
    Right when I go to YouTube or notes or photos or something you can turn on its side it won't let me turn it I can remember doing something in my settings but I can't remember what I went on setting but couldn't find it please help I need to get it back
    Wannabecountry Posts: 36, Reputation: 3

Nov 7, 2012, 09:52 PM
    Try this. When your on main screen double tap the menu button and it will bring up a little task bar of recently used apps. Locate the settings app in that bar but don't click it. Hold your finger Down on it as if you were moving or deleting an app on the main screen. A little minus sign should come up by the apps click the minus sign by the settings app. (Dont worry it won't delete it) then power off your device and power back up and it should work. Let me know how it goes :)
    Buffy cat Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2012, 01:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannabecountry View Post
    Try this. When your on main screen double tap the menu button and it will bring up a little task bar of recently used apps. Locate the settings app in that bar but don't click it. Hold your finger Down on it as if you were moving or deleting an app on the main screen. A little minus sign should come up by the apps click the minus sign by the settings app. (Dont worry it won't delete it) then power off your device and power back up and it should work. Let me know how it goes :)
    It doesn't work unfortunately but I have looked it up on iTunes and have now got it in locked

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Apple Ipod touch 4G OR Ipod nano multi touch ? [ 3 Answers ]

My parents gave me a choise to make.. They want to get me either an apple Ipod 4G, or anIpod nano multi touch... Which one would be better for an 13 year old girl?

USB port settings to charge a iPod [ 1 Answers ]

I have 5 usb ports in my desktop PC's CPU. All the 3 back USB ports works fine and are fully functional. But I need to use the front 2 usb to charge devices like iPod or charge and connect mobile phone etc. I tried to get into device manager and check some settings for that 2 usb ports, but could...

When I plug my earphones in the iPod the sound comes through both the iPod and earpho [ 1 Answers ]

When I plug my earphones in the iPod the sound comes through both the iPod and earphones. What I want to know is how to stop it on the Ipod so that it only comes through the ear phones when they are commected

Mtu settings [ 3 Answers ]

Does anybody know how change the mtu settigns to 1364. Have no router sraight shot to the xbox using a comcast modem motorola

In LAN settings, when I click on TCP/IP settings, it is not allowing me to open up. [ 4 Answers ]

In LAN settings, when I click on TCP/IP settings, it is not allowing me to open up.

View more questions Search