Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dazzor Posts: 28, Reputation: 3

Nov 6, 2012, 11:06 AM
    Is My Diet Okay?
    Thank you for your time.
    I am have been working out for about 4 months now.
    My trainer gave me a routine in which I do my
    Chest, tricep,legs one one day, on the second I do biceps,shoulders,back and abs.
    On the third day I do pruly cardio, from 15-20 minutes of running moderate cardio.
    During my lifting days I intake a decently sized breakfast, a rather large lunch, and one more moderatly large meal before bed. I also make sure to eat a can of tuna with bread (25.5 grams of protein in Tuna) on my workout days.
    However on my cardio days, I only eat breakfast and lunch at around 1 PM and since 1 PM till 8 AM the next morning I don't eat whatsoever (Intermitting Fasting).
    My question is, is my diet sufficient or should I eat as much as I do on my workout days during my cardio days? Also will this diet hurt muscle gains?
    Thanks you for your time.

Check out some similar questions!

Can Diet Coke/Diet Pepsi ruined your diet? [ 17 Answers ]

Hello, Iam Writing To You Because Iam One Of Those People That Have Been Trying To Lose Some Pounds.. I Have Been Cutting Off The Sweets, Fatting And Anything Else That Gains Weight.. I Also Have Been Doing Exercise.. my Only Question Is If Diet Coke Gains Weight Even Though If Its Diet?. My...

Dog Diet [ 4 Answers ]

What would be a sufficient amount of daily food for two dogs---13 years old--- 60 and 75 pounds. How many cans per day? Thank you.

What is a diet [ 2 Answers ]

WHAT IS HELTH&FITNESS:confused: ;) :)

New Diet [ 13 Answers ]

I was in Wal-Mart buying a large bag of Purina for Lola And was in line to check out. A woman behind me asked If I had a dog... Duh! I was feeling a bit crabby so on Impulse, I told her no, I was starting The Purina Diet Again, although I probably shouldn't because I'd ended Up in the hospital...

Dog on diet? [ 1 Answers ]

My 6 month old black lab puppy is vomiting what looks to be bile and has lost her appetite for the past day and a half. She did eat a treat that was given to her but doesn't have interest in her food. Her energy level is still normal. She has all of her shots and is current with them. The only...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.