Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kimmy67 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2012, 10:00 AM
    1 week late, unprotected sex !
    Last moth my period was 12 days late... I had unprotected sex on the first 2 days of my period(yes he came in me) and now I am a week late... I was having thick brown spotting and discharge then the next couple days it was really light... now it's milky white and thick and streachy... could I be pregnant or it's my period just late again ? Oh and I was taking birth control but on and off not everyday for the last month !
    buttercupp514 Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Nov 6, 2012, 10:50 PM
    There is a possibility you are pregnant... don't freak out, I am not you so I won't know for sure but do get a test and see what's up
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 6, 2012, 11:15 PM
    Yes, pregnancy is possible.

You can try taking a test using first morning urine. If it's negative than wait another week or two and test again if you still haven't gotten your period. If that test is negative than wait until your next period is due and test again if you miss it, or get a blood test.

Fact is, if you're not taking your birth control properly (even if you were, no birth control is 100%) than you increased the odds of pregnancy. If you're trying to conceive than why are you on birth control at all? By not taking it responsibly you are in fact trying to conceive.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I had an abortion and then a week after I had unprotected sex, then two days after t [ 5 Answers ]

I had an abortion and then a week after I had unprotected sex, then two days after the sex I started using the depo shot. Could I be pregnant right now?

Had Unprotected sex and took pill, Due for my periods by 1 week.Please help [ 6 Answers ]

Actually I had my period on 28,dec,2010 and the next on Feb 2nd.I had Unprotected sex on Feb26th and took pill within 4hrs.On 27th again I had sex.I had a little brown discharge on 28th Feb.I didn't get my period till now.I took a HPT urine HCG on march 10th and MArch 15th which are negative.I am...

I had unprotected sex 3-4 days before my period was due its now been a week [ 1 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex 3-4 days before my period was due its now been a week since I had sex and I have not seen my period I am getting worried is it possible that I can still not be pregnant... answer soon please

I've had unprotected sex every other week with my boyfriend [ 2 Answers ]

But now I'm on my period its light red blood.. I've been having pains in my legs,my stomach,and I have been very tired,and been waking up all times of the nights eating.also I have been drinking a lot of water. When I smell certain foods I don't throw up I get a ill feeling like I have to throw...

One - week post unprotected sex [ 6 Answers ]

Is this too soon to feel pregnant or do I really have the flu?

View more questions Search