Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sm121 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2012, 09:07 AM
    No orgasm... Help!
    I cannot orgasm through any form of pleasure. I am with a loving partner and we for some reason cannot get me to finish. I get to a point where I know its coming and then I loose the feeling. Is this normal? Can this be fixed and how can it be fixed?
    Princesscicix31 Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Nov 6, 2012, 09:26 AM
    Yes, this is completely normal. What you have to do is empty your mind while intercourse. Just think about you, him, & the pleasure that he's bringing you. When you feel the feeling of an orgasm coming try to do something that will help you climax such as kiss his neck or something. It's is not uncommon for females to have trouble having orgasms.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why no orgasm? [ 3 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for awhile now and while sex with him is enjoyable he doesn't always "get off." More often then not he doesn't and I am wondering if there is something I can do to help him. We have tried different positions, different kinds of foreplay and oral sex. He has told me...

Female unable to orgasm, urinates when near orgasm [ 17 Answers ]

This is a complicated question. My girlfriend has never been able to have an orgasm. While performing oral sex, I found a spot on the clitorus where it seems like I could give her an orgasm. When it seems like she is starting to have an orgasm, she begins to urinate. I do believe it is urine...

I can't orgasm! [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: I've been having sex with my significant other for about 11 months, and I can't orgasm. I enjoy it, but when it gets to the climax part.. nothing happens.. ive tried not thinking about it, I'm the most relaxed that I can be, but nothing! Also I've tried masturbating, and using a...

View more questions Search