Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    karakouchi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2012, 04:02 AM
    Riddle Help
    The Riddle Goes as follow :

You need a map to trace your route to find the clue.
    Start in the city that hosts the 3rd largest port in Europe, then travel to the center of high fashion with names like Valentino and Gucci. Then go back to where you started to easily travel to the largest castle in the world. From there, head west for the world’s most famous hotdogs, go back to the largest castle in the world, then head down to the world’s oldest carousel.

A number Must be the Result
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Nov 6, 2012, 05:32 AM
    Is this a riddle or Geography Homework?

A map and a search engine like Google or Bing would help you find the answer. 'Search' for the clues in your in riddle, mark them on your map, and enjoy learning more about the places you have discovered. Once you have finished your 'travels' look at your map.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A riddle [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I have got a riddle can any one solve it It is I can be quick and then I'm deadly, I am a rock, shell and bone medley. If I was made into a man, I'd make people dream, I gather in my millions by ocean, sea and stream. Can any one work it out tell me if you can

Riddle help [ 3 Answers ]

A robber steals a very rich woman's car. A half mile down the road crashes because he can't see, why?

Riddle me [ 1 Answers ]

It cut off my riddle so here it is. In marble walls white as milk, Linder with skin soft as silk, Within a fountain crystal clear, A golden apple does apperception. No doors are there to this stronghold- Yet thieves break in and steal the gold.

Riddle help [ 0 Answers ]

Where do I end up if I'm in the isle of white and jump off the pier into the sea, land with my back the land and then swim forward 2700metres. After that I turn left and swim in that direction for a further 27000miles. I stop where I am and get in a plane turn to the right and fly 50ft.

Riddle help [ 2 Answers ]

Take away my first letter; Take away my second letter; Take away all my letters; I remain the same. What am I?

View more questions Search