Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AshleyGirl14 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2012, 01:16 AM
    Pregnancy.
    I'm fourteen & earlier this year I did almost get pregnant. Bad idea at first? Yes. Did I regret it? Of course. Now that I look back at it I would give ANYTHING to have a baby. I do not have a family. My dad is in prison, my mom works 24/7, my step dad has ruined my life. I want something that will love me no matter what. A lot of my friend have babies or people I know. I cry every time I see a baby or tear up. I have plenty of pets it's not the same affection. I do not know what to do. Help me?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 6, 2012, 02:00 AM
    Wait about 6 years and have the baby. A baby will cause you to feel all sorts of emotions, most of them that your life is ruined, since the baby does not stop all the other issues, just makes them worst.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 6, 2012, 08:08 AM
    You don't have a baby to have someone to love you. When you have one, you have the responsibility to care for that child. At 14 and with your family situation you are in no position to do that.
    You are no where near ready to have a baby.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 6, 2012, 08:42 AM
    Babies don't know how to love. They do know how to spend your money though. I'm sure you can't afford a baby at your age.
    ProudMommie2011 Posts: 11, Reputation: 3

Nov 6, 2012, 01:07 PM
    I had a baby at the age of 16 and while I. Was pregnant I worked a 12 hour shift 5 days a week just to prepare for his arrival all the way to my 8th month... its a lot of stress on the human body at 16 my body was NOT READY the stress and me working so hard I almost lost my son... and after he was born his father and who I was with for 4 yrs split up and it was even harder... its not as easy as people think in order to take care of a child you need a job in order to have a job you need daycare in order for daycare you need money... I think yoou get whhat I'm trying to say... I love my son and I'm proud to be his mother but I wish I could have waited. Until after school and got on my feet first... please wait its not fair for a child to have to suffer if you can prevent it... give a child a perfect life if possible and don't just settle for making ends meet
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 6, 2012, 02:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ProudMommie2011 View Post
    I had a baby at the age of 16 and while I. Was pregnant I worked a 12 hour shift 5 days a week just to prepare for his arrival all the way to my 8th month...its a lot of stress on the human body at 16 my body was NOT READY the stress and me working so hard I almost lost my son...and after he was born his father and who I was with for 4 yrs split up and it was even harder....its not as easy as people think in order to take care of a child you need a job in order to have a job you need daycare in order for daycare you need money...I think yoou get whhat I'm trying to say...I love my son and I'm proud to be his mother but I wish I could have waited. Until after school and got on my feet first...please wait its not fair for a child to have to suffer if you can prevent it...give a child a perfect life if possible and don't just settle for making ends meet
    While this is good advice, in another answer you gave, you met your husband when you were 14 and you guys kissed a little but did not have sex until you were 18. Were you also dating someone else?
    ProudMommie2011 Posts: 11, Reputation: 3

Nov 6, 2012, 02:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    While this is good advice, in another answer you gave, you met your husband when you were 14 and you guys kissed a little but did not have sex until you were 18. Were you also dating someone else?
    I had an on and off relationship with my sons father for 4 years... and my husband was my best friend he helped me through the physical abuse and so much more its kind of complicated my husband and I never thought we would be where we are now... he is an amazing man we feel like the only thing that was putting us to a stop was my being under age...
    abbie12 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2012, 05:19 PM
    I am sorry but at 14 years old you are just not old enough to bring a little baby into this world. You don't have the resources to support a baby. I can understand you feeling how you do, but if you just wait a few years then you will be able to have a baby and give the child what it really deserves which is a proper life.
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 6, 2012, 06:04 PM
    What you really need to be concentrating on now is getting your education. A baby is the last thing you need.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 6, 2012, 09:34 PM
    I'm fourteen & earlier this year I did almost get pregnant. Bad idea at first? Yes. Did I regret it? Of course. Now that I look back at it I would give ANYTHING to have a baby. I do not have a family. My dad is in prison, my mom works 24/7, my step dad has ruined my life. I want something that will love me no matter what. A lot of my friend have babies or people I know. I cry every time I see a baby or tear up. I have plenty of pets it's not the same affection. I do not know what to do. Help me?
    Do you love your mom no matter what? She works 24/7 (human beings cannot survive without sleep. The longest amount of time someone has gone without sleep before dying is 11 days, yet your mom works all day everyday). You're lonely. You think that a baby will give you something you can care for.

This is why children shouldn't have children, because they have no idea that baby will not love them. A baby is not capable of love. The only thing a baby is capable of is eating, sleeping, peeing, pooing and crying because of those things.

So, having said that, how do you plan on supporting this baby since your mom won't be around to help in around 11 days.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

3 missed periods negative pregnancy tests blood and urine symptoms of pregnancy [ 5 Answers ]

Okay, my last period was on Sept. 15, 2009. It is now December 18, 2009 and I have missed my last 3 periods. I have gone for blood tests and urine tests for pregnancy and every single one has come back negative. I'm so confused! I mean I've been getting pregnancy symptoms like headaches, nausea,...

Lighter periods,pregnancy symptoms,negative pregnancy test [ 2 Answers ]

Ok I need help around last month in August I got a,weird feeling that I was pregnant. My period was about 2days late but it was lighter than normal,I had no symptoms of anything it prolonged for 7days, I then went to having cramps,sore boobs,being really tired! This month my period was 3days late...

No signs of pregnancy, negative pregnancy test, and period three days late. [ 4 Answers ]

My period is three days late now, and I was having cramps like I was going to start it, but then it never came. I've been worried, because me & my boyfriend have had sex unprotected, using the pull out method, & I have been reading about the "pre " thing, & I'm worried I got pregnant by that, but I...

2 weeks late on period, negative pregnancy test, got all pregnancy symptoms [ 7 Answers ]

I'm 15 days late on my pieord, I've done 8 hpt and all come back negative. I have most of the pregnancy symptoms. Can someone help? Has anyone been in this position and been pregnant?

Irregular periods, and pregnancy symptoms, but negative pregnancy test at home [ 19 Answers ]

Hi, Im 19 and I have had irregular periods since January of 09 My last normal period was on Nov 24 of 08 and then I was 13 days late for my period and it was really light. The next month I was only three days late, but my period was barely there. I have been experiencing many signs of pregnance,...

View more questions Search