Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crocodile123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2012, 12:35 PM
    Poorly cat
    My cat was poorly last fortnight ago, vet gave her antibiotic inj since has picked up meow has come back,even though I was told she is very old now and has a mouth infection and teeth in poor condition .The vet told me she would not survive another cleaning of teeth under general anaesthetic! However now she is passing blood fresh bright red in her faeces, what should I do she seems OK is drinking and eating OK but doesn't want to venture outside anymore !
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 6, 2012, 12:33 AM
    I think it's time to tell her goodbye and have the vet give her a peaceful death.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Poorly cats [ 2 Answers ]

He's off his food and been sick!

My poorly cat [ 1 Answers ]

My cat is just 1 yr old and is feeling very sorry for herself and is being very unsociable she seems to sleep all day and is not interested in going out, she is eating well and drinking and weeing in her litter tray, whilst strocking her I felt near her bottom 2 little lumps not sure if they are...

Poorly cat [ 1 Answers ]

I have 2 male cats. They were at the vets 4 weeks ago for a detnal scale and polish and since the return I of the cats is ill. He will not eat his dry food, so I have put him back onto meat. I don't see him drinking very much (unlike the other cat) He is moulting a lot. He has started to go to...

Poorly cat [ 3 Answers ]

Hello my cat has been poorly since yesterday he is very lethargic, has trouble walking and climbing and only eats a tiny amount of food. He is only 3 years old.

View more questions Search