Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alternativestak Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2012, 09:47 PM
    "Trophy Wife" 80s Lifetime-esk movie.
    Hello all. I have been searching for a lifetime movie that I thought was entitled "Trophy Wife", however the only one popping up was made in 2006. So I may be wrong about the title, but it is about a "trophy wife" who marries a rich man whom turns out to be abusive. I believe the trophy wife was blonde and that it was filmed in the 80s. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Nov 6, 2012, 10:30 AM
    Not a Lifetime Movie, but maybe this:
    Bed of Lies - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Collector's Guild LTD, NY- "original etching" "Pour Roby" Picasso "Star Scene" J Moro [ 0 Answers ]

Both pictures have stickers on the back stating with a "certification seal" that the Picasso is a original etching and the Joan Miro is a lithograph. Moro looks real to me but I can't take the frames off to feel if the paint is real or maybe I don't know what a lithograph should feel like just a...

Song in the movie "my teacher's wife" [ 1 Answers ]

What's the name of the song that starts to play after kirsten wakes up on paul's lap after finding out that todd has been cheating on her? It starts directly when kirsten leaves and paul is still checking his morning breath

Movie name; on "lifetime" ;woman on the run picked up by man who has kidnapped a boy [ 0 Answers ]

I am looking for the title of the movie that aired on lifetime last week that involved a woman on the run after committing a robbery who is picked up by a man who ,it turns out, has kidnapped the boy in the back seat of the car

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

Song from lifetime movie "A Life Interrupted" [ 2 Answers ]

Would appreciate knowing the artist and song played during the rape kit scene in "A Life Interrupted." The movie's music is credited to James Gelfand, and supposedly the song is "Hallelujah" by Patrick Watson but a cover by Jeff Buckley. My research indicates that is not the case. The song is a...

View more questions Search