Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1066puller Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2012, 04:59 PM
    Kitty Help
    My cat was shaken by a friends dog last night. We brought her to Emergency Vet and they said she was OK. She won't eat or drink today and growls if y
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 5, 2012, 05:20 PM
    When you took her to the vet did they do x-rays? What tests did they do to make sure she was okay?

Watch her for now. She had a traumatic event yesterday, is likely sore and a bit out of sorts. Not eating is a concern, but not drinking is really the thing you should be more concerned about.

If she hasn't started drinking by tomorrow than go to your regular vet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My kitty won't eat [ 3 Answers ]

Just got this kitty and he won't eat its been two days

Kitty paw [ 1 Answers ]

I came home my cats paw was swollen. The door closed on him can someone give me some advice other then the vet for tonight?

Help with kitty [ 10 Answers ]

I need some help. My cat has been missing since 8/12. I have posted about 70 LOST signs in the neighborhood, and printed 50 more today that I will put up tomorrow. I have gone to the shelter and looked there. I have searched online on found cat sites. I have posted online lost cat. I put an ad out...

Fat Kitty! [ 1 Answers ]

I have a cat who is about 4 years old, and is very fat. She was a runt as a baby, and was always very tiny, but she started gaining weight about a year ago and now is literally the size of a basketball. She has the tiniest little head! Its like the size of a tennis ball. We recently got a new...

View more questions Search