Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Brittany LK Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2012, 10:37 PM
    Can u please tell me what it means
    Hi my name is Brittany me an my boyfriend had unprotected sex last month
    An my period came I started spotting an than it went anyway for a day than it came
    It was every light the 2nd day on it I started vomiting 3 times in one night
    I had bad allergies at the time... 4th day I vomiting again in the morning
    Still on my period at the time... now on the 1st of this month.
    I took a home pregnancy test an it said not pregnant... can u please tell me what it means
    Thank u

Check out some similar questions!

Can someone tell me what this means? [ 2 Answers ]

A girl I met on the internet from the Philippines posted this on her page can someone tell me what it means? Magaling magaling pagbutihan mo lang pang-gagago mo ha! Thanks

Don't know what it means [ 1 Answers ]

I have a friend who sometimes say things in his native tongue.. one night during a full moon he looked at me and said (ambyr ecchi bor sinch) I think that's how you write it.. anyway I want to know that means does anybody know?

How would anyone change their identity by their own means or by professional means? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi fellow users I am conducting research on this matter to aid myself look for a loved one who has not been seen for six years. I suspect that my friend has changed their identity and I need to understand how this can be done.

I don't know what it means [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, It is destined to be a silly question. But please let me know. I was walking with my boyfriend, and I heard the sound of a bird. So I asked my boyfriend what bird it was. He told me he didn't see the bird, so he didn't know. And then I pointed to the bird for him. But he said, "never...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.