Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jeff Block Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2012, 01:35 PM
    Furnace troubleshoot
    Furnace is a Concord 80 plus. It will hesitate at start, for two times, then will kick on and operate properly. The model # is RGU80A100D14-3A. The green light on top has inter mitten flashes and other then the stagger start, works fine. Any solution would be appreciated, thank you.

Check out some similar questions!

How To Troubleshoot A Goodman Home Furnace? [ 1 Answers ]

Heating element doesn't shut of when blower shuts of

Troubleshoot Coleman Evcon Furnace [ 1 Answers ]

Deluxe blend air II 7681-8171/B The green stays on and red lights blink, alarm sounds and they shut down but the furnace still works . Could you tell what is wrong

Troubleshoot a Intertherm Furnace? [ 0 Answers ]

I have an intertherm furnace. When in AC mode it will run a while and then the furnace will shut off and the outside unit will continue to run. At this time I also will have the "the flame fail light" blinking continuously about the power light. I have replaced the thermostat,wire to the furnace...

Can somebody help me troubleshoot my york furnace? I have no heat. [ 1 Answers ]

In a cal for heat, the induction motor starts up and immediately shuts down, then the blower turns on an won't shut off. I turn off the t-stat and I still won't shut down until I turn off the breaker. The led flashes 12 times but the fault code label doesn't have 12 on it.

Troubleshoot an oil furnace [ 1 Answers ]

I have an Oil Furnace and it will not start. I hit the reset next to it and it will kik on for about 30 sec but will I get not flame. It sprays the oil.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.