Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tihiprle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2012, 12:46 PM
    How can I cancel my application for tourist IS visa?
    Few weeks ago I applied for visa but now I have some private issues wich hold me in my country so I can not come in US. So,how to cancel application?
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Nov 6, 2012, 07:40 PM
    Contact the consulate where you submitted the application.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 6, 2012, 07:54 PM
    But with that said, you already paid the fee, there will not be a refund. So why not just let it go, get it, there is no requirement to use it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there a way to change a permanent Residence for a regular visa or tourist visa? [ 0 Answers ]

Is there a way to change a permanent Residence for a regular visa or tourist visa?

Is there a way to change a permanent Residence for a regular visa or tourist visa? [ 0 Answers ]

Is there any way to change my permanent Resident Visa to the united states to just a tourist visa and how much would it be and what steps I need to take?

Can you change italy tourist visa to student visa [ 1 Answers ]

Lets say you travel to italy with an italy tourist visa then when you are in italy you apply for a student visa is it possible

Change london tourist visa to dependent visa [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Sir, I'm from Srilanka. I'm studying in UK now. My wife came to UK as a touriest ( She got touriest visa) but I have one year visa to study in UK so I want to change my wife visa to like a depending visa. How to change this. When I finished my study then I and my wife altoghter to go back...

View more questions Search