allcvs Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2012, 12:20 PM
    How can I learn guitar in 2 months
    How can I learn guitar in 2 months
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 5, 2012, 12:42 PM
    Why only 2 months?

YOu might be able to play something extremely simple in two months... its going to take years before you can play anything well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's a good way to learn left handed guitar? [ 1 Answers ]

I can't read music and I can't afford a tutor. I also possess exessively tiny lady hands.

Guitar! Guitar!. need an online guru!. [ 9 Answers ]

Okay.. here's the thing: I have an electric guitar on me with a mini-amp and I love playing with it but I want to learn how to actually play it. After repeated 'playing' I have learned the strokes and fingering a little bit on my own but without some theoretical understanding, I don't seem to...

Guitar [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to play the guitar really well if so I have a few questions for you that I think could help me with my playing

Learn the guitar. [ 15 Answers ]

I really do want a guitar for christmas. Is it quite easy to learn, will I be able to learn it? I am 12 and VERY interested in one. Any tips or anything I need to know will be appreciated. Thanks

I want to learn how to sweep pick on the guitar [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: I want to learn how to do this technique on the giutar because there's a song called canon rock and a lot of other songs I would like to play but I need to learn how to sweep pick.:)

View more questions Search