Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kirstiepaige31 Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2012, 09:57 AM
    Process/techincal manual paper ideas
    I have to write a Process/techincal manual for business english. I can't come up with a topic. The paper should be about 15 pages.

Assignment is detailing a moderately-complex to complex task. The task can consist of anything that does NOT require skill (since skills cannot be taught through paper).
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 5, 2012, 10:00 AM
    What task of that nature do you know how to do?

15 pages?? Are you sure that is the requirement?

Here's a sample --

http://www.slideshare.net/lisalugo/s...echnical-guide

Nov 5, 2012, 10:09 AM
    Yes, but he said its not really an essay. We have to use graphics and such. I said maybe ways to tie a tie, he said not enough information.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 5, 2012, 10:11 AM
    Look at the manual, the sample link I posted. Like that?

Nov 5, 2012, 10:15 AM
    It has to be more of like instructions on how to do something. And the task has to be able to successfully be completed when They use my instructions.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 5, 2012, 10:23 AM
    What about how to make a cake from scratch? How to put together a new computer and peripherals? How about a disaster management plan for tornado, hurricane, flood, earthquake, etc.

Nov 5, 2012, 10:24 AM
    Thanks Im definitely going to keep these things in mind!!
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 5, 2012, 10:32 AM
    Years ago, I wrote up a disaster plan for the library where I worked. Nowadays, disaster planning is critical for businesses. I'd go with that -- local resources would be part of it.

How to Write a Disaster Recovery Plan

Bet you would get an A+ on that manual -- especially in light of Hurricane Sandy's recent visit!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need help with ideas to start my paper on music. Below is the topic [ 3 Answers ]

In order to be an active citizen we are required to be aware of the surrounding power structures and politics that affect us as individuals. In deciding which type of music we listen to, we allow certain structures to become a part of us. Discuss why this does, or why this does not, become such an...

Canon i865 prints with a green cast on photo paper but OK on plain paper - any ideas. [ 1 Answers ]

Printer is several years old and has always performed properly until recently. I have tried under windows XP and win 7 and also on a new laptop and using different photo papers always get green tinged photos! I've used Canon's Easy Photoprint and also Photoshop CS3 - same green results but...

I have to write a research paper in accounting for partnerships - any ideas? [ 1 Answers ]

Relating to operations and organizations. I'm not sure where I can find related sources to help me focus on a topic. Help! Thanks

2006 Mazda3 Manual Transmission: Car won't move. Any ideas? [ 14 Answers ]

I have a 2006 Mazda 3 Manual - Can start my car, clutch engages, gears appear to move, but the car won't move. Any thoughts / suggestions?

Need some ideas on interview questions using the buyer decision process [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I was hoping someone could help me to come up with some interview questions for my marketing class. I have to find two people the made a purchase for the same type of service or product using the buyer decision process.

View more questions Search