Nov 5, 2012, 08:17 AM
    What is health issues
    What advise would you give someone?
    What is it?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 5, 2012, 08:18 AM
    About what?

Sheesh, I can't advise you about something you don't tell me about now can I?
    isaacs Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2012, 08:21 AM
    About a stroke, what advise would you give them if they have had a stoke and what could stop it?
    Expert

Nov 5, 2012, 08:22 AM
    Still too vague.

Was the stroke diagnosed by a doctor? Stop it? How?
    isaacs Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2012, 08:24 AM
    Yes it was, and its for my mum, where could she go to speak to someone about it
    Expert

Nov 5, 2012, 08:26 AM
    This is a global website. I am in one area of the world and you are in another. All I can advise you to do is to take her to the hospital to be evaluated. We do not diagnose online, nor do we treat or prescribe medication.

You need to see a medical professional in person, not online.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Health issues [ 1 Answers ]

If someone loves to eat hamburgers,fries, and lots of pizza with double amounts of cheese. He rarely eats any fruits and vegetables, but instead snacks on cookies and ice cream. Insists that he has no problems with his health.

Dog health issues [ 2 Answers ]

My 8 year old mix - ****zu/Pitbull had not been eating for approx 4 days. She is drinking fine and is energetic. She deficated 2 days ago - not solid and not liquid very dark. My 14 year old ****zu/poodle had the same and is now eating and drinking just fine. Would the 8 year olds lack of...

Health issues. [ 2 Answers ]

It started about two months ago. Waking up from sleep gasping for air and blood pressure and pulse rate would be high. Lost almost 20 pounds... Also the past week these episodes of shortness of breath and racing heart has been happening more frequently. Today I was at work. Was not...

Dog Health issues [ 2 Answers ]

My 12 year male daschund has been bleeding from his penis. He doesn't seem to have any issues with urinating. Should I be concerned?

Health Issues [ 2 Answers ]

What do you think are some of the most pressing health issues facing teens today?

View more questions Search