Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DAMARIS559 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2012, 12:42 AM
    How can I fix my husband papers
    I have a question I just got married we been together going on 4yrs he dn have papers I do we have a 1year old girl and I might be pregnant I have a son but its not his but its like it is cause he helps me out a lot when I'm at work he takes care of thm so I won't have to pay but thy got him a few time trying to pass to the u.s
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Nov 5, 2012, 04:43 AM
    So you want to create a counterfeit green card? You won't find help violating the law here. Go ask Eric Holder instead.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can my husband fix my papers I am 19 he is 23? [ 1 Answers ]

I came to the united states when I was about 3, I came legally but my visitor visa expired 2005 I need help

Just got married and want to fix papers for my husband [ 7 Answers ]

How long after marriage can I apply to fix him papers and how much is it.And will he have to leave to mexico in order for him to apply.. hes been here since 99..

Fix papers to my husband [ 1 Answers ]

I been with my baby's daddy for seven years and we just got married like 1 month and a half. I want to fix him papers, my daughter is five she is a U.S citizen. When he was younger like 17 years in the past he drove to the border with a friend, he was not driving nor the owner of the car. They...

Getting my husband working papers [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my husband where just married about a month ago. He is from England and here on a J-1 student visa. We really need for both of us to be working, right now we are living with my parents and going crazy. I have downloaded the packet of forms that we need to file and have mostly filled them...

View more questions Search