Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    allyboo152 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2012, 07:45 PM
    SELLING PRICE business math help please!
    PFS Fitness bought a treadmill for $700. PFS has a 70% markup on selling price. What is the selling price of the treadmill?

I got $1190.00

& it says I'm wrong... am I?

Check out some similar questions!

What business license is required for small business - selling a intangiable product? [ 2 Answers ]

I am currently writing a business plan for "Call Center Consultancy - Training, Evaluation and Development". What business license is required for small business - selling a intangiable product? Also What steps do I take in order to name my business to ensure I have covered all legal aspects?

Adding a profit upon the cost price while selling a business [ 0 Answers ]

Assalmualaikum, I am from Mauritius island,and my name is Umayrr.I live precisely in Curepipe, and home number : 230 6705606. My father has a bookshop (selling school accessories and books) which he owned since 12 years, this year he is intending to sell it to another person. The months of...

Does selling price effect holding price? [ 0 Answers ]

I'm not sure whether to include the selling price to the customer... Brady Company sells imported goods made in India. One product it sells is a wooden music box. The music boxes cost Brady $65, and Brady charges its customers a price of $250.Brady's cost of capital is 12%. On average, an...

Selling price [ 1 Answers ]

If my Cost Price is 16.56 and I want to have a 50% Profit margin how much should be the Selling price? Can you please give me an standrard computation?

Goods on consigment out at sale price ( including gross profit 50% of selling price) [ 1 Answers ]

This goods should be included in who's inventory. Having on mind that goods on consingment in belong to the consigner.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.