Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jameriah100 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2012, 05:38 PM
    Finding A Father
    My name is Jameriah Clark. I have a good friend of mine named Javarian Sherman and he hasn't seen his father since he was six years old! Now, he is about to turn 16. He has been searching for his father for some years now and can't seem to find him. His father was born in 1961 and has lived in Saginaw, Michigan and Memphis, Tennessee as far as I know. I believe he has given up on finding his father, but I want to help him. Is there anyway I can find contact information on someone for free, with no scams?

Check out some similar questions!

Finding my father [ 1 Answers ]

I found out when i was 23 that the man who i called "Dad" Isnt my father. I am now 28 & very curious to find out who my father is! There is so much i would like to know but i dont know where to start and my mother wont help me! Pretty much says i am on my own. I have a name that it. But his name...

Finding my father [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I'm looking for my birth father. I have never seen him nor him me, all that I know about him is that he works in a church in South Africa, has 2 sons and his name is Michael Eltringham... if anyone knows how I could find him that would be great.

Finding My Father [ 11 Answers ]

I need help trying to find my father. Anyone have any suggestions ? I have tried Craigs List Postings, I have written any current addresses that I have found on the web. I am not having any luck... And I do not want to pay for anymore BS from sites on the net. HELP. Thanks,

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.