Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Middledragon10 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2012, 12:59 PM
    What to do
    My mother absolutely hates me.she yelles and screames at me all the time .she gives me to many choirs.feed the dog,do the dishes,clean your room , vacume ,sweep ,mop.if I don't do them In the time limite she gives me.a.k.a 3hours the she pattles me and takes away any fun activities.like today I can have a birthbay party because I did not do the dishes.she does not drink either.what can I do to make her happy.I have a little sister that she loves more than me.I have been waken up in the middle of the night having to listen to her and her boyfriend have se* when my sister and I were In the camper trailer with then.what to do
    Middledragon10 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2012, 03:01 PM
    What to do
    How can I make my mother like me again because I am sick of listening to her scream at me
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 4, 2012, 03:03 PM
    Behaving well would be a great start..
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 4, 2012, 03:07 PM
    What do you do that makes her scream at you?

Maybe stop doing that and she won't need to scream.

I have a 14 year old, and right now all I do is scream at him. That's the only way to get his attention. He's driving me nuts. He's so stubborn, so pigheaded. For instance, it snowed. His winter boots from last year no longer fit. Next week he has to walk home from school for three days, so we want to get him new winter boots, boots we really can't afford right now. My husband offered to take him. You would have thought we were asking him to join the French foreign legion. He refused to go, had a fit, wouldn't budge. I finally had to say "either go or no xbox for a week". His response "I don't care! Do it! I dare you!"

So I ripped the xbox out of the wall, and said "your turn". I'm so tired of fighting with him over everything! I'm buying him new boots! They're not cheap! I'm doing this so his feet won't freeze next week. Instead of being grateful, he acts like a... well... a teenager!

Is that how you act with your mom?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search