Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    buttercupp514 Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Nov 4, 2012, 02:30 PM
    Dark underarms?
    My underarms are darker than the rest of my skin, and I hate it.
    Feels very weird wearing sleeveless shirts... its actually very embarrassing, especially when your fiancée ask "why are your armpits so black?" and its really hard to answer that.
    I also have slight darkness in between my thighs, is there any products or natural remedies?

Check out some similar questions!

Dark UnderArms [ 1 Answers ]

Hello experts, Greetings of peace ang justice, Hello there buddy, hope you can solve my problem about my dark underarms, I have a dark underarms since I used skin white at the same time as my deodorant, I am very conscious when I wear sleeveless.. Can you give the natrural way of...

Dark underarms [ 3 Answers ]

Hi,am 20 years old,and I have darkness under my arms, and its bothering me a lot, and emberacing me too, sometimes I shave if I was in hurry but most of the time I wax, and also because am married, and I hate when I wear tin top or any dress short sleeve and its show all the black spot.. I don't...

Dark Underarms [ 1 Answers ]

How do you bleach or whiten your under arms at home?

Dark Underarms [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have dark underarms and this is a big problem now. I have been shaving about twice or thrice a week for about two years now (I used to pluck as my mom instructed). Does shaving result in dark underarms? Thing is, I'm in University and I have a big party coming up and its going to be held...

Dark underarms [ 2 Answers ]

I have dark underarms and I don't know what to do about them. I heard shaving is what sometimes causes it but I've been using veet and I know its not what caused it because I've had it before I started using it but I don't know what to do. Peeling and skin lightning products I don't think are such...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.