Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    susan1234 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2012, 01:25 PM
    What is the general entry for provide 45000 on repair on account
    What is the general journal entry - for provided 45000 for repair on account?
    susan1234 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2012, 01:26 PM
    Provided 45000 on account for repair

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

We provide 3 months free security monitoring to clients, what is the journal entry? [ 1 Answers ]

Some clients are offered 3 months free security monitoring when they first come to us. While we don't receive any revenue from them during this period, I want to know how I record this transaction. If I enter the following: Dr Discount - free monitoring Cr Revenue It has a nil net effect on...

About general entry [ 0 Answers ]

My question is if mr. Raj received cash rs.590 from mayur and allowed him discount what will be General entry for that what will come on debit and Credit

How would the general ledger entry look for received cash from clients on account [ 4 Answers ]

In the amount of 12100. I have about 5 questions like that and the beginning balance for accounts payable (in the general ledger) is 7500 and with the other transactions it was looking okay but it this one is a credit then my account will be negative.

What would the general journal entry be for an adjusting entry? [ 1 Answers ]

Depreciation for the month: Factory equipment... $642.00 Office equipment... $369.70 What accounts are debited and credited?

The reversing entry in the general journal and posting it to the general ledger [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I need to know How I can post reversing etry in to the general ledger ? For example if I have The business last paid a water bill in May, which was for 3 months of water expense up to the end of April. The additional accrual entry for water expense for the last two months is $2,290. And I...

View more questions Search