Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bleachfan301820 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2012, 12:54 PM
    I'm bi and I have a boy friend but I met a girl and she and I kissed
    Me and my boyfriend have been going out for a year and during a party I met a girl she was really sweet and kind we went on a hayride and she kissed me I didn't have the heart to tell her no. Someone saw and told my faster mom and she asked me what happen so I told her She kissed me she then asked me if we kissed more then once and I told her no but the truth is we kissed about three times I told her I had a boyfriend but she didn't listen to me. Now my faster mom is going to have a meeting with everyone involved and get to the bottom of this. What should I do?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 4, 2012, 01:08 PM
    What's a faster mom? Someone really quick?

I don't understand why your mom needs to get into the middle of this. This is between you and your boyfriend and you and this girl. Yes, your boyfriend should be told that you cheated on him, but you mom shouldn't be the one to tell him, you should.

How old are you?

Nov 4, 2012, 01:12 PM
    I meant foster mom sorry I'm kind of sick right now
    And I'm trying to tell him before she dose
    I'm 16
    Pets Expert

Nov 4, 2012, 01:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfan301820 View Post
    I meant foster mom sorry I'm kinda sick right now
    And I'm trying to tell him before she dose
    I'm 16
    Why does your foster mom think this is something she should get involved in? Did something else happen that would necessitate the involvement of parents?

Nov 4, 2012, 01:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    Why does your foster mom think this is something she should get involved in? Did something else happen that would necessitate the involvement of parents?
    This never happened before and she thinks it she needs to make sure I don't become like my sister
    Pets Expert

Nov 4, 2012, 01:48 PM
    This never happened before and she thinks it she needs to make sure I don't become like my sister
    You kissed someone, that's it. It's not like you pulled a bank job. I don't understand why she's interfering in this.

Yes, I do think you should talk to your boyfriend about this. I also think you should tell the girl you kissed that you are not interested, you have a boyfriend, and she should respect that.

But I think your foster mom is overreacting.

Edit: I do want to add that I also think you have to learn to stand your ground. Kissing someone because you didn't have the heart to tell them no, that is a concern. What will you do next just because you can't say no? You have to learn to say no to people, especially if you know that what they want to do is wrong, and it was wrong, because you're in a relationship with someone else.

Nov 4, 2012, 01:53 PM
    You kissed someone, that's it. It's not like you pulled a bank job. I don't understand why she's interfering in this.

Yes, I do think you should talk to your boyfriend about this. I also think you should tell the girl you kissed that you are not interested, you have a boyfriend, and she should respect that.

But I think your foster mom is overreacting.

Edit: I do want to add that I also think you have to learn to stand your ground. Kissing someone because you didn't have the heart to tell them no, that is a concern. What will you do next just because you can't say no? You have to learn to say no to people, especially if you know that what they want to do is wrong, and it was wrong, because you're in a relationship with someone else.
    Ok I'll talk to them and I'll say no no matter how hard it is to hurt some one. Thank you for your help
    Pets Expert

Nov 4, 2012, 02:00 PM
    Ok I'll talk to them and I'll say no no matter how hard it is to hurt some one. Thank you for your help
    You're welcome kiddo. If you need to talk, I'm here. I'm a mom and have a teenager myself. I also used to be a teen. :)

I'm here if you want to chat. Don't stress too much about this okay, we all make mistakes, that's how we learn, how we grow. I'm sure you've learned something from this mistake. It's hard right now, but one day you'll look back and you'll realize that everything happens for a reason. Don't dwell too much on the past, learn and move on to the future. Okay?

Nov 4, 2012, 02:17 PM
    You're welcome kiddo. If you need to talk, I'm here. I'm a mom and have a teenager myself. I also used to be a teen. :)

I'm here if you want to chat. Don't stress too much about this okay, we all make mistakes, that's how we learn, how we grow. I'm sure you've learned something from this mistake. It's hard right now, but one day you'll look back and you'll realize that everything happens for a reason. Don't dwell too much on the past, learn and move on to the future. Okay?
    Thank you I did learn something and I won't dwell too much on the past

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I kissed my best friend who is a girl that I used to think I was bi for, what do I do [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so this weekend I had my best friends over for the night for my 14th birthday and eventually everyone but me and two other girls (Lucy*) and (Evie*) were awake, Jamie and I didn't realise Evie was awake because we didn't know that she has a rare thing that keeps her up at the slightest noise,...

My girl friend kissed a girl [ 16 Answers ]

My girlfriend kissed a girl, it was her foreign exchange student. She said it felt like her first time again but it confuses her and she makes jokes about it to not think about it. I don't know if that means she likes it or doesn't. They were going to be alone this weekend and she made a friend...

Girl friend kissed a girl - with a twist to it all [ 3 Answers ]

Ok so the internet is littered with question "My girl friend kissed another girl is it cheating or not" I have the same question but with a twist... My girlfriend of 6 months had a girls night at a friends house drinking and kissed her best friend and another woman there... But the reason...

My girl friend kissed another girl [ 4 Answers ]

Hey, so.. last Friday my girlfriend (Of 6 months) Admitted to kissing another girl, She doesn't know how, it just happened, it is threatening our relationship. She has showed no signs of being lesbian or bi. It wasn't a kiss on the cheek or anything like that, it was a full blown out of the...

I kissed my best friend,who is a girl,as am I,and we're not gay [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I'm 15 and I spent the night at my best friends house last night.she is my all time best friend because she's always there to help me and listen to me.well as it got later I had a really bad anxiety attack and started crying,so she hugged me,then when I was okay again,we laid down to got to...

View more questions Search