Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    usmlestar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2012, 08:54 AM
    Bio claire maxi tone
    I just ordered bio claire maxi tone milk lotion and want to ligthen 2 shades or more can anyone who used this product share experience please

Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Is maxi tone soap dangerous in any way? [ 0 Answers ]

I want to use maxi-tone skin lightening soap but Im not sure if its healthy or not Is it made of none dangerous ingredients or not?

Bio Claire Maxi Tone Lightening Milk Activator Reviews [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Has anyone used this particular lotion - Bio Claire Maxi Tone Lightening Milk Activator? Did you get a good result or not, did it take long to see any difference? I've been reading about the other lotions & creams made by this company, but can't find anything on this one.

I have a chocolate brown skin and want it to be more white I am applying maxi claire [ 2 Answers ]

I really want my skin to be light and not dark am even applying maxi Claire how long do I need to change?and what's is the side effects involve?

I'm using neoprosone and maxi tone whitening soap on my body [ 14 Answers ]

Im aware that neoprosone may have some steroids in it. So please don't post info regarding that. Skin lightening has risks that Im willing to take. I have used a higher level of hqbefore with great results but wasn't able to maintain it. It was too expensive.I plan on using neoprosone short term to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.