Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sammmy2026 Posts: 20, Reputation: 2

Mar 12, 2007, 05:37 PM
    Online fling
    So, I have been talking to this guy for about a month and I've known him for about a year. I haven't really hung out with him yet, but my question is how can you tell someone likes you, through an online relationship?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 12, 2007, 07:30 PM
    You can't, you can't tell for sure if he is married, or anything just online.

The amount of men and women who find online affairs are large.
    Now you can find people on line, I meet my wife on line about 9 years ago

But honestly how do you tell if the guy you meet at the bar or the guy that asks you out at work likes you or just wants a fun time. You don't until you get to know them more.
    JacintaBlue2004 Posts: 23, Reputation: -1

Mar 14, 2007, 08:16 AM
    Only thing I will say is sk him about his sincerity about you relationship, get to know each other more, and then if everything is OK and there isn't too much distance between you guys maybe pursue a relationship... remember be careful because there are a lot of sick-o's out here.
    BigCityDreams007 Posts: 80, Reputation: 2

Mar 14, 2007, 08:18 AM
    I've met 2 in life that I met online... the 1st one is now one of my best friends, we thought we REALLY liked each other but we went out and realized we were better friends, the second guy is someone who I am in love with. So id def say if you think its serouis meet him. Again Be Safe because people on the internet lie!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Online fling [ 1 Answers ]

So, I have been talking to this guy for about a month and I've known him for about a year. I haven't really hung out with him yet, but my question is how can you tell someone likes you, through an online relationship?

Who's online feature [ 3 Answers ]

Another great feature I've found is the 'whos online'... Brings up a map of the world with all the dots of members locations on it! We are a truly international community! Bravo us! :D

Fling has been flung? [ 4 Answers ]

I'll try to keep this brief, but it's been a year, so here goes... I met this guy just over a year ago at a brewfest. I was superdrunk and kissed him. He called me a mess of times afterwards and we ended up meeting up. The first -- only -- time ever, I had sex on the first date. (I'm 34.) I...

View more questions Search