Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    misscactusstump Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2012, 06:04 AM
    How do you connect a dvd player to a vizio flat screen
    My dvd player has red whit and yellow cords, but my vizor flat screen has red, white, red, blue, and green.
    WallyHelps Posts: 1,018, Reputation: 136
    Ultra Member

Nov 4, 2012, 01:30 PM
    Look on your TV for Audio-IN (left and right) and Video-IN.
    You'll connect the red to Audio-IN (Right), white to Audio-IN (Left), and the yellow to Video-IN. That set of 3 inputs should be labeled something like AV1, and that is the "Input Source" you will select with your remote to view DVDs.

Hope this helps,
    WallyH

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Emerson 20in LCD Flat Screen. Model No. EWL20S5C with split screen [ 5 Answers ]

Hello,I have an eight month old Emerson 20in LCD Flat Screen. Model No. EWL20S5C My sound is great. My picture is distorted. Seems it has a divided screen. With little movement of the actual picture. Colors are way off. And none of the controls work except for channel up and down work, but very...

How do I hook up my dvd to my vizio flat screen? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 47inch vizio flatscreen. I am trying to hook up a dvd vcr combo. I have 5 wires yellow red and blue and 2 white. How do I do this. I am not to sharp at this

Connect Vizio TV to VCR/DVD and DISH HD satelli [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Vizio M370NV TV. I am trying to connect an older VCR/DVD combo player (Magnavox MWD2206) and DISH HD Satellite receiver. The VCR/DVD player has two coaxil cords on it and TV only has one co-axil that says "Ant/Cable IN". It also has a USB and an HDMI input/output on it, but the VCR/DVD...

My 26 inch Vizio flat screen turns on in the middle of the night. The timer is off. [ 1 Answers ]

My 26 inch Vizio flat screen comes on by itself in the middle of the night, about once every week or so. The timer is not on. Otherwise it works fine. Could it be external remote control signals from the neighborhood. No other houses within 50 feet.

Connect dvd/vcr combo to new LCD Vizio TV [ 1 Answers ]

I just purchased a 32" flat screen Vizio LCD TV. I want to purchase a DVD/VCR combo so I can record TV programs with the VCR and watch movies with the DVD player. I connect to a cable service with a straight through cable from the wall (no boxes at all). What sort of DVD/VCR player do I purchase...

View more questions Search