Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilfishgirl Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2012, 02:45 AM
    HELP! I like a guy haven't EVER met!?
    Recently, I met a guy online and his pictures are nice too. My friend has met him in real life and has known him for a few years... But I haven't. He claims he cares for me and we are always texting and calling each other. I am.starting to become emotionally attached to him. I love talking to him an we do talk dirty time to time. He wants to gain my trust an he really doesn't mind having a long distance relationship... But there are days were he will call an text me a lot an others were he doesn't call or text at all! I get so frustrated... Im sooo attached now that it hurts. I've fallen hard for his peraonality an its killing me :/ what do I do? Hes clearly interested. But I've also heard rumours that he's a player but he wants to giv it time with me... He said the wait will be worth it with you an he really likes me... Says he's all mine... After all that I don't hear from him... what the hell? Is he just messing with me ?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 4, 2012, 06:34 AM
    You can actually stop posting the same question.

He is playing games with you. Otherwise how could he commit to you if he doesn't know you. Are you that needy ?
    teensportychick Posts: 192, Reputation: 15

Nov 4, 2012, 10:49 PM
    I went through something very similair to this and I know where you are coming from... If people tell you he is a player it is because he is... I have never met anybody that has lied about that... And also without never meeting him you never really know his real personality and you make up the perfect guy in your head and then it hurts even more when he dissipoints you... And without meeting you and not seeing you in person he could "cheat" on you and not even feel bad because he doesn't see you and person to see how bad it really hurts you. You are going to have to be really smart about this... When I went through this he was just using me and I hope this guy isn't using you but it is possible... I hope everything works out

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Had him haven't seen him since [ 3 Answers ]

My son is 40was 7yrs. Ago dealer always been dependent on my mother she did while he pulled 7yrs . She helped him get a disability check before incarnation... he is out I live with daughter and granddaughter, he was homeless,they kicked humour nothing is never his fault he sleep in street ,hotel,...

Why haven't I gotten pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

I've had sex on my fertile days for two weeks and my most fertile days were from July 5 to July 9. We did it before, during, and after those days. I feel cramps like I'm getting my period and I can't test yet because I won't get my period until 5 more days.

I haven't [ 0 Answers ]

I have not had a period in two months and I have taken home test and they where possible but when I went to the pregnancy center it was negative is there still a possible chance I can be pregnant.

I got my peroid once and I haven't gotten it again no sex [ 2 Answers ]

I got my peroid once for the 1st time I just turned 13 and it's the last week in march I'm worried that I haven't gotten it again. My first period lasted five days and I haven't gotten it again and I haven't had sex

View more questions Search