Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilfishgirl Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2012, 02:24 AM
    I kissed a girl and it turnd me but I don't fancy her, does that make me a lesbian?
    Thing is, I have only kissed a girl because she's by best friend. She niw claims she has feelings for me and loves me... but that just freaks me out because I don't share those emotional feelings like I do with guys...
    I can't imagine myself with her, the idea scares me, but does that make me a lesbian because I enjoyed kissing her?
    I am also scared ill kiss a guy I REALLY love and I won't like it as much... im freaking out... I don't have anything against gay people I just love checking guys out and flirting with them!
    I don't check out other girls, in fact when I see one that's pretty I get jealous :/ I wish I was as pretty as her... wheras when I see a guy I'm like wow he's FIT.
    HELP PLEASE. IM SOOOO CONFUSED.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 4, 2012, 02:56 AM
    What do you mean it 'turnd you'? Just because you kissed a girl doesn't mean you are a lesbian. If you can't imagine yourself with her, tell her, best way to handle the situation.

Don't get your shirt in a knot if you don't want to be a lesbian. It takes more then a kiss to be a lesbian.

Nov 4, 2012, 03:27 AM
    I meamt that it turned me on, but I don't have emotional feelings for her like I would do for a guy
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 4, 2012, 03:29 AM
    What about this guy?

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/teens/...et-714032.html

Nov 4, 2012, 03:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    I haven't met him though an I really like him :/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I really like this girl and I don't know if I should try to make a move on her [ 1 Answers ]

I'm in middle school and this girl is really cute and she laughter at my jokes but I'm really not sure so I need help big time

Im a lesbian and I don't think my girlfriend love me anymore cause I lied to her. [ 0 Answers ]

What do I do? We not the same nomore? She forgive me and all.. But she said she can't trust me she need to gain trust.. But my girlfriend also want me to tell her how I feel about her but I don't know what to say . Someone PLEASE HELP!

View more questions Search