Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tamikamikoto Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2012, 11:05 PM
    Vitiligo India
    Vitiligo Patients from India. I need to get prescription and treatment.

Any hospitals in Mumbai?

Please contact me.
    aboutskincare Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2012, 11:53 PM
    Try ez vitiligo cure by herbal weeds

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help vitiligo [ 2 Answers ]

Hello All After using monobenze, can I still using make up or selftanning ? I'm dark skin and I'm afread that people notice the difference after and before using monobenze? Someone can send me some pics before and after using this product? I'm in France and people don't know well...

Is there any way to get vitiligo [ 2 Answers ]

I am a girl and I am 15 years old, I would love to have that , I have been searching for creams that can make me pale or cause vitiligo but I read that if you use them on normal skin you might get blotches on your skin and the color will come back after awhile (darker than your own skin color), It...

What to do with my vitiligo [ 1 Answers ]

I didn't try mono yet but confused weather try it on my vitiligo or nt because its last thing I didn't try.my vitiligo is not intensive bt didn't get my color back even tried surgerical treatments. I get my first spot at the age of 4 in 1984. Now thinking about depigmentation treatments. Because I...

A vitiligo patient wants the rest of her skin to acquire vitiligo [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. I'm a 19 years old female. I have acquired viligo since I was 6 years old. And since then it started spreading all over my body(face, hands, legs.. ). Now more than 50% of my body is white while the other part is still patched. Is there any way in which I could help vitiligo spread over the...

View more questions Search