Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    megastrike81 Posts: n/a, Reputation:

Sep 16, 2003, 03:30 AM
    10month 3 week baby - lack of sleep
    I have a 10 month 3 weeks baby boy - who is a wee dream, he is so good natured and content. We have one small problem... sleeping. He will not sleep through the night. He is still sharing our bedroom but is moving in the next month or so to his own room. I have no problem getting him to sleep around 8pm and he may sleep until 1 am and then wake and then again 4 & 5 am and then eventually he is up for the day around 6am (will have a couple of naps throughout day). Each time he wakes he will go back to sleep quite quickly if I give him a small amount of juice to drink. If I don't give him anything he gets in a state and will not go back to sleep albeit just for another hour of so. Has anyone any suggestions? :)
    gurlfulofsmiles Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

May 4, 2004, 10:17 AM
    Re: 10month 3 week baby - lack of sleep
    Hi, my suggestion would be to try and keep him from taking more then one nap during the day, and try keeping him awake until 9 pm instead of 8. he should sleep throughout the whole night while taking a good hour maybe 2 hour nap during the day. Hope it works. Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Baby salivating and foaming during sleep [ 12 Answers ]

Hello, My 9-week-old baby boy has been waking up several times at night (5 times already, spread in a month) with the mouth full of saliva and a little bit of foam (not soapy, just like saliva bubbles), and with difficulties breathing. The first time he even coughed quite a bit after I took him...

Lack of Hot Water [ 4 Answers ]

I'm hoping someone can help me with a problem I've been having. In March, I purchased an older home (built in the 40's). As a condition of purchase, I asked that the water heater be replaced, which was very old and completely shot. The former owners purchased a 50 gallon Kenmore PowerMiser. The...

Lack of sleep [ 5 Answers ]

When I went to Alcoholics anonymous, they always said "nobody ever died from lack of sleep" many years later, I don't drink anymore, but my medical insurance won't pay for Xanax or Clonazapan (sleep inducers) because its not a life threatening illness

Lack of Return Air [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 2 1/2 story house with only 1 return air duct. It is located at the end of the house, downstairs. With no place for the warm air to go, the upstairs stays 6-8 degrees hotter than downstairs. What can I do to get more uniform cool air distribution? Thanks

View more questions Search