Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SimbaRoar Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2007, 04:58 PM
    Tanning beds?
    My buddies and I want to go and tan in tanning beds but we're not sure how much I would be and we don't really want to be that dark just not as white as whiteout so does any one no were to go and how much it would be? :eek:
    kwoodscordova Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2007, 01:54 PM
    Depends on where you live and what type of bed you go in, If you have the Mytic Tan where you live I would do that, It is a booth you go in and it sprays a color on you, that last well over a week. I like to get a little darker so I tan in a level 4 or 5 brd 2st then mytic right afterwards.
    shannonoleyar Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Mar 17, 2007, 09:36 PM
    I'm assuming your male because you refer to your "buddies" and girls usually say "friends". Anyway, go to a local tanning salon (I like TanOne and LATan) and ask one of the cute girls working what they recommend for your skin type. The last posting was also a great idea for the Mystic Tan... please follow the directions they give you for that or you'll look blotchy and fake. Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tanning without freckles? [ 19 Answers ]

I have pale skin and a lot of freckles! In the summer, my freckles really come out and cover my WHOLE face. I am going to be in a wedding soon wearing a strapless dress. All the other bridesmaids are so tan, so I'm going to start tanning soon so I have lots of color for the June wedding. ...

Tanning [ 2 Answers ]

OK... last few years I've spent each day of my summer either in class (college) or at work... so basically I'm pretty pale/white. I've recently joined a new gym and noticed they have those tanning machines, I've never used them, or actually "tanned" (purposely). Should I use that tanning machine,...

Vitiligo and tanning [ 7 Answers ]

I have Vitiligo on about 40% of my body (for those of you who don't know, it means that those areas are without pigmentation). I would like to walk around with a nice, deep tan (I live in Florida). Could you recommend any skin stains and such that I could use, which would last a long time? ...

Our dog is urinating on our beds? [ 1 Answers ]

We have a 12 month old dog who is urinating on our beds. He has been fixed and this problem actually started after he was fixed. We are constantly keeping our doors closed, but the one time it's open he gets in. We have tried many different things and it's not helping. Is there anyone else who...

View more questions Search