Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kimberly011 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2012, 06:07 PM
    Is a ghost I'm my house
    Today I got done using the bathroom and when I was done I smaller down the hall a few steps the trash can in the bathroom flew across the bath room. I have been trying to get my mom to believe me but she won't. I am 11 and imam scared. Also one night insole up in the middle of the night and my light was on. It was burned out and it was on! It has also been like REALLY cold in my house. And my brothera have been acting weird. Is this free because If it's not my parents are going to kill, me.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Nov 3, 2012, 06:20 PM
    How do you think your brother has been acting weird? Does he have any experiences in the home as well or are you the only one? How long have you been in the home?

Yes, this is a free website, however giving advice to an 11 year old is not so easy. Whether they believe you or not, your parents should be made aware of anything you are looking into and researching... and especially anything you are TRYING.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there ghost in my house friends house [ 3 Answers ]

In my friends house there are noises at night.once a door opened at 11:26.know one was their at mid night there was loud yells.her door opened is this a ghost . We found a werid metal thing and it turned foggy. Is it haunted or not.

How do you know if you have a ghost in your house [ 10 Answers ]

I like to know how do you know if you have a ghost in your house is because the start of the year I had a brown cat siting outsite of my place looking though my window it was late at night it happenda few times and then things happened to me my boyfirnd cheart on me then I go in the longroom...

How do you know if you have a ghost in the house [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my name is amanda. Last night some strange things have been going on in my studio. Well for one at around midnight I swear I heard footstep going from my daughters room to the foot of my bed. Also I felt like something was trying to crawl on he foot of my bed, but my dog was by my head. Also at...

How to get ghost in your house [ 1 Answers ]

How to get ghost in your house?

View more questions Search