Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    igoturmindseye Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2012, 05:33 PM
    Can a us felon planning to marry a canadian move to canada?
    I've been dating this Canadian girl for some time now and even though it's not official, we've been talking about marriage. I'm a us citizen and I have 3 felonies on my record. Is it possible to move to Canada to be with her and her family if we were married?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 3, 2012, 05:41 PM
    Hello I:

Is it possible to move to Canada to be with her and her family if we were married?
    I doubt it.

Excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Canadian felon looking for truck driving job in canada [ 0 Answers ]

I am canadian. Does anyone know any canadian companies that hire felons?

Entry into Canada as a Felon and Canada land owner [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have recently been arrested for a drug related offense (my first arrest). I fully expect to get convicted of some sort of felony crime in the USA. I am a citizen of the USA and I am not a canadian citizen. I do own land in Canada and would like to access it. I have read all the laws...

Felon going to marry a canadian [ 5 Answers ]

I'm a convicted felon for a drug charge, I'm going to get married to a girl from canada. Will this allow me in to canada? And if so what hoops to I need to go through? I was released in Jan of 09, I can't seem to get any stright answer's from anyone , so I do hope someone here can help, or show me...

American daughter to marry Canadian in Canada [ 2 Answers ]

My 21 yr old US daughter has been living with her fiancé in Ottawa for a year now. They want to marry there. What does she need to do? She has read immigration law but is very confused. Also, she doesn't want a church wedding. She wants the equivalent of an American " justice of the peace in...

Marry with Canadian [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am Rishi I have J-1 visa 2 years rules apply.. I got a offer from canadian girl.. she wants to marry with me.. if I marry with canadian Girl.. then can I go to canada for PR without waiver,, Thank You

View more questions Search