Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blairone Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2012, 02:22 PM
    Heat pump fan will run on manual but won't run on automatic
    The fan that puts the air in the house won't run at all on auto. But you can put it on manual or on and it will run. Service man said when he checked it out he couldn't find anything wrong. He suggested we get the power company to check the transformer on the pole but all of that checked out as getting the proper voltage. It is 6 yeary old. Maybe some one can tell me maybe what it might be or what to check.

Check out some similar questions!

How to replacing a manual reset high pressure switch on a ruud 2-1/2 ton heat pump [ 1 Answers ]

How do you replace a ( P/N:47-21604-03) high pressure switch manual reset on a Rudd model:UPJA-036JAZ heat pump?

SECO TA2000 Heat Pump Thermostat manual [ 0 Answers ]

I need a wiring diagram for the SECO TA2000 Heat Pump Thermostat

Need to find manual for HQCO Heat Pump [ 0 Answers ]

Working on HQCO Heat Pump. Pretty rough shape. Wiring diagram missing. Hoping to find one. Unable to locate any useful info through the web search. Anyone? HQCO Heat Pump Indoor Unit M/N NBCM036XKB1 S/N L891642219 Outdoor Unit M/N NCH5036QKA2 S/N L891357042

Want a Miller heat pump non-programmable thermostat 7 wire system owners manual. [ 0 Answers ]

We replaced our heat pump, but want to keep our non-programmable Miller Thermostat that came with the house. We've lost the Owner's manual and are having a heck of a time finding one. Any ideas?

Automatic to Manual [ 2 Answers ]

Is it possiable to change my automatic 93 honda civic, which is automatic to a manual? And if so is it really hard to do so?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.