Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xTiffanyx Posts: 63, Reputation: 4

Nov 3, 2012, 12:16 PM
    Crying heart, 1 litre of tears.
    Hello my granddad passed away on Friday and my family is in devastating position, so is I. when I was 7 my granddad said ' remembers people who touch your heart will always live in your heart and be with you forever'. So I was wondering why isn't he here now? He was the heart that kept me alive, he is the pupil of my eye, I thought no matter what earthquakes or tsunami we will always be together.

When I tell my granddad I love him, I don't say it out of habit. I say it to remind him that you he is the best granddad ever to embrace earth. He is one in a million one of a kind no one is like my granddad. If I die I don't want anyone who touches my heart to come near me because my hand won't be able to wipe tears anymore. I loved my granddad, he being in my life was god's blessing I will cherish every moment I spent with him if I could say one word to my granddad it would be 'SMILE'. I long to see his smile again.

My question is how I move on in life instead of weeping so much that my heart starts too hurt?
    xTiffanyx Posts: 63, Reputation: 4

Nov 3, 2012, 01:11 PM
    Please can anyone help
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Nov 3, 2012, 03:43 PM
    Tiffany, first of all, I am very sorry for your loss. It is always hard to lose someone so close to your heart. My Grandmother passed away three years ago, and she and I were extremely close. There are times when I cry for her. I still have some of her saved messages on my phone. I still have a burthday check from her that I never cashed. I still have her land line still programmed in my phone. I know your pain. I feel it.

There is really nothing I can say to make you feel better, other than time... Even then, you will still miss him.

As time goes on, you will start to embrace it. I am sorry.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 3, 2012, 04:57 PM
    Nothing wrong with so many tears, or being so hurt for such a great loss. Only a great love can bring that out of us, and when the shock wears off the good memories, and love you have in your heart will last forever.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

7.3 litre diesel [ 2 Answers ]

Trouble starting oil reservoir on front of motor backdrains and then when go back to start it doesn't. If I fill that reservoirr it will usually start for me I haven't tried it recently but It still doesn't start

2.4 Litre Engine.Not Well [ 9 Answers ]

I have a 1999 Pontiac Grand Am SE with a 2.4 Liter engine. A few days ago it started running badly and would need to pump the accelerator to keep it running. At 50 or 60 miles per hour, it acted OK. At low speed or just idling, it putt putts and smokes a light grey smoke. It appears that there is...

Crying Heart That No One Can See [ 13 Answers ]

Please EVERYONE Please HELP ME I Love a Girl and she used 2 like me 2, but then I don't know but suddenly everything is changing, I'm not sure mayb its my thoughts but what I need help is.. How can I impress her How can I create a place in her heart How can I show her that I love her a lot...

View more questions Search