Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tendy20 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2012, 01:32 AM
    Bump beside my nose piercing hole
    I had my nose pierced a few month ago. Now I have a bump just beside the hole on the top of my nose. What can I use to get rid of it?
    dawnfrye32 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2012, 02:28 PM
    It may be a black head and zit cream may help, or squeezing it. That happened to mine to.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 5, 2012, 03:25 PM
    Do not squeeze it, that's very bad advice. If you squeeze it you could introduce infection, and it will get worse.

This sounds like a keloid, but we can only guess on the internet. I would suggest seeing a doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bump on inside of nose from nose piercing [ 8 Answers ]

I have had my nose pierced for about two months now . It was pierced by the gun. I have heard that is bad. After 3 days I changed my nose pin. Then after one week I changed it again. After one month I had a big red blister outside my nose. I guess a blood blister? After popping it . The blister...

Bump on my nose piercing [ 1 Answers ]

I am about to cry . Thiss will be my 6 month having the nose piercing and a day ago I noticed a bump.. I only switched ringss once and that was last month . I really don't want to take it out . What should I do?

Nose piercing bump [ 4 Answers ]

I got my nose pierced 2 weeks ago and within the first week a bump started showing up I called the piercing place to see what I should do and they said camelmille tea so I been using that for a week it does not seem to do anything. Will it go away on its own or should I use something else

Nose bump piercing [ 0 Answers ]

Help! I have a bump on my nose piercing. What can I do!!

Nose piercing bump [ 2 Answers ]

I will admit I have been messing with my nose piercing, especially when the little out lined circle started forming around it. Based on what I've read it isn't a keloid, but is the same bump that everyone else is talking about. My question is, is it going to go away ? And how often should I use...

View more questions Search