Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Playboy111 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2012, 08:58 PM
    What's the cutoff level for meth on California parole drug tests
    What are the cut off levels for meth on a parole drug test in California... is it 1000 or is it 500 and I'm talking about a urine test
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 3, 2012, 06:14 AM
    Hello P:

I don't believe they'll allow ANY meth to be in your system. What makes you think they will?

excon
    Playboy111 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2012, 11:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello P:

I don't believe they'll allow ANY meth to be in your system. What makes you think they will?

excon
    Because all drugs have a cutoff level... below the cutoff is a clean test and over it is a dirty...
    Simpatico Tex Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2013, 12:32 PM
    Did you ever get an answer re: the meth cut off? If so, would you please pass it on? Thx, and hope all went-- & goes-- well for you. By: Simpatico in Texas
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Mar 7, 2013, 08:39 AM
    Hello S:

Yes, he DID. He just didn't LIKE it.

I'll say it again for your benefit.. IF your PO detects ANY meth in your system, you're TOAST.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cutoff level for meth in hair folicle testinG? [ 6 Answers ]

On Dec. 23 I did several lines of meth in a 3 hour period. I took a hair folicle test on Jan. 23 and this did not show up. No I have did one line of meth and am hoping that this will not show up. Is there a cut-off level? I know it was stupid... Please help

Faa cutoff level for EtG [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I'm currently in a program wherein the FAA advises I've got to take random Ethyl Glucoronide test throughout the year (15 in total). The Doctor they recommend on this HIMS program (sorry, not sure what the acronym stands for) has issued me prescriptions for Quest Diagnostics # 16604 EtG...

What is the thc cutoff level for a drug test at quest diagnostics [ 1 Answers ]

I took a drug test today at Quest Diagnostics (employment pre-screening). Prior to the test, I passed one first check home test and 8 thc testing strips, never failing one. I have not smoked marijuana in 24 days and prior to that, I was an infrequent smoker. Does the standard Quest Diagnostics...

What does it mean for EtG tests for the cutoff to be either 100 or 500? [ 4 Answers ]

What does it mean for the ETG cut offs? Does the 500 cut off mean they can go back further or test harder?

View more questions Search