Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    euell Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2012, 07:08 PM
    Got hit in the throat with a basketball, what do I do?
    Got hit in the throat with a basketball, what should I do? Head was hurting a little, not a lot. Throat feels funny,feels like swelling slowly. Don't look like its swollen.

Check out some similar questions!

Basketball [ 4 Answers ]

What do youu do when your coach favors one player on the team but tells he tells me that the team needs me and I'm a big impact on the team or the most important player to help this team when? If we don't win is because of me , if we win it's the same. And also tells the point guard that she is the...

Better basketball [ 2 Answers ]

Anyone Has The Better Basketball Videos Better Shooting Better Ball Handling Better Post Play Better One On One Defense Better Passing Or The "swish" Video For Shooting Method... If Anyone Has Them Give Me Your Email Please Or Tell Me Where You Got Them Thankx

Basketball [ 1 Answers ]

On a basketball court, what is the radius (in feet) of the arc (semi-circle) that extends from the foul line away from the basket to complete the key?

Basketball [ 1 Answers ]

Do you know the physiologial requirement of basketball? If you do please tell me. It is urgent.

Basketball [ 2 Answers ]

Am I going to make it in life to a high level of sportmanship Tell me please I'm already doing a great job I just want to Know if something might go wrong in my life journey ;D

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.