Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xxflamespiritxx Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2012, 06:44 PM
    Lump in scrotum
    So there's two lumps in my scrotum, they aren't attached to the testicles and they are about the size of peas. I couldn't very well tell but it almost felt like they were connected to the cord going to my testicle. They didn't hurt, and I can't feel or find them anymore (literally 5minutes later). Any ideas on what this sounds like? I'm 15 by the way so I'd rather be sure before I have to clear something awkward like this by my parents. Thanks in advance.

Check out some similar questions!

Itching on scrotum? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi everybody, I am a diabetic patient with a high level of blood pressure (170 Systolic and diastolic is 80). I was taking Concor 10mg for BP. Recently my doctor told me that my BP is still high (154 even after taking medicine). He prescribed me Losartan 50g at night and Concor 10mg in the...

Painful Pale red lump in scrotum sac [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I was suffering with a painful lump on my scrotum sack between the two testicles which is pale red. As it was not itching, but it is painful while I was moving. I got some small bumps filled with pus on my foot, thigh and other parts of genital areas. Those are similar in color and pain...

Small lump on side of scrotum [ 1 Answers ]

I have discovered today a small pea size... maybe smaller lump on the right side of my scrotum. It is a little sensitive but is definitely not attached to my testicle. I have not taken a shower for approx. 5 days due to my concern of infecting my eyes from my recent intralace eye surgery. Would...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.