Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mysterious25 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2012, 03:43 PM
    My period is normally light, but this month it came on light and now it very heavy.
    Is there something wrong. Do I need to see a doctor.

Check out some similar questions!

Heavy period on first day then just very very light on day two [ 3 Answers ]

MY periods are usually very heavy for the first few days usually I have to wear two pads... This time it was heavy on the first day but only needed one pad then day two its very light. I've had tender boobs. Headaches (never get headaches). I don't feel hungry at all and the smell of most things...

Had light period this month, will I have heavy one next? [ 1 Answers ]

I had some breakthrough bleeding this month that was somewhat heavy (about enough to fill up half a regular size tampon) with some cramps that lasted 3 or 4 days. My period this month has been very light. I had breakthrough bleeding last month that was light and my period was normal last month. ...

Light period for a few days then heavy heavy flow [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, My cycle came on very light which is unnormal. It was so light that it wasn't even flowwing, kind of just there, enough to be a nusaince. After a little tussle the other day it immedaitely started flowing heavy as it would any other menstratuion period. Can u expain this please. ...

Was a month late then started but lasted only 3 days and not light or heavy [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, My name is Nikki. I had a baby about 5 months ago and think I might be pregnant again. I am never late and since I had my baby have never been late. I was on birth control when I got pregnant the last time. I was about a month late and then I started about and it lasted 3 days and then I...

Light then heavy period then spotting. [ 6 Answers ]

I got my period last month only for 2 1/2 days and then sit stopped. I got my period again this month on time very light at first then normal and then it stopped. However I then started to spot a little and this spotting has continued for about 2 weeks now. It is extremely light sometimes when I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.