Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jmatt16342 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2012, 02:15 PM
    Business loans for convicted felons
    Im a convicted felon, and I want to start my own martial arts class. Can I get a loan or grant? What help could be offerd to me?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 2, 2012, 02:23 PM
    Hello j:

There's no special help for you because you're a felon.. But, you're eligible for any and all business loans, and any help that any prospective businessman gets... For instance, the Small Business Administration offers help to young businessmen. You're eligible to get that.

excon
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 3, 2012, 05:56 AM
    So start a class, it takes almost no money.

You get flyers and hand them out, You find some rental spot, Use some spot like a community center, the Y and some other things.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Government grants or loans for convicted felons [ 5 Answers ]

Are there government grants or loans for convicted felons to go to school.

Small business loans for ex-felons in chicago [ 1 Answers ]

Are there any grant funds available for starting a D.U.I. service

Business loans for ex felons [ 0 Answers ]

I was helping my brother try and get a small business loan for a pizzeria. He spent time in jail and is finding it extremely hard to find a job. He had paperwork that outlined the entire process and I was using this as my base. Even though I have a masters degree, the process is very hard. Are...

Small business loans for convicted felons [ 1 Answers ]

I live in NC and would like to know if there are grant money funds for a small business loan available for a convicted felon?

Convicted Felons and Home Loans? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello all! I am writing to ask about convicted felons in Texas being able to apply for a home loan. My sister-in-law has a boyfriend that is a convicted felon... drug charges from years ago. He has done all his time and everything and they are now trying to buy a home as they are...

View more questions Search