Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chocolatebubble Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2012, 11:10 AM
    I need an online counsellor
    Is it possible for me to have someone listen to me in private and help me solve some of my problens online?
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 2, 2012, 11:18 AM
    Not here. Ask your question there are plenty of people here willing to help. Otherwise you may consider counseling.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 2, 2012, 11:20 AM
    As as professional counselor, I would guess you will not be able to solve your problems via email or PMing.

What's going on?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 2, 2012, 11:40 AM
    You are still hung up on your ex. It's only been 2 weeks. You are suffering.
    The gist of it was that you couldn't let go of something he had done in the past yet you couldn't break up with him, and he was fed up with you.
    Am I close?
    chocolatebubble Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2012, 12:03 AM
    Not exactly

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sex addiction - should I see a male or female counsellor? [ 43 Answers ]

I have just made an appointment to see a professional about my sex addiction. The counsellor is a man. Is this OK? Im just not sure if I would be better talking to a woman. I have no problems in talking to a man about this but I just don't want to be judged by him.. Has anyone else seen a...

Expenses incurred as a counsellor [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, My wife worked as a counselor in a juvenile improvement center (North County Lifeline). It is not listed in Pub 78, but they said that is a charitable org. Is there any way to get a credit/deduction for the expenses incurred as a result of this. She was not paid, but here institution is...

What qualifications do I need to be a drugs counsellor in ireland? [ 3 Answers ]

Well I've been their and done most of them and learned a lot in my experience taking them,so why not use what I learned and become a drugs counsellor But what qualifications do I need in ireland to do this? I never finished school because of drugs and other things All help would be great...

Marriage counsellor [ 6 Answers ]

A husband and wife came for counselling after 15 years of marriage. When asked what the problem was, the wife went into a passionate, painful tirade Listing every problem they had ever had in the 15 years they had been Married. She went on and on and on: neglect, lack of intimacy,...

View more questions Search