Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dmeme Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2012, 06:23 AM
    I want help with characters in java!
    I need to check if the first 4 characters of a specific constructor isn't FOOD , then the data should be updated to ERROR.

Check out some similar questions!

In a 2 hour movie, How many main characters and other characters should you have? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm making a movie and I have 7 main characters and about 12 enemies/badguys/antagonists. I don't know if this is a good way to do it.. or should I reduce the number of main characters. The movie is animation and I'm not a professional movie maker. Just hobbiest

Meaning of 2 characters [ 0 Answers ]

Hi everybody Would somebody tell me what these characters mean? Thanks http://i.imagehost.org/0451/1_10.jpg

OS characters [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm not sure about these.. Can you please help? 1) The ____ is a wildcard character that represents one or more file name characters ? 2) Many Linux systems provide the ___ interface, which is built on top of X-Windows and resembles the Windows interface. GUI? 3) The standard KDE 3.1...

Book characters [ 10 Answers ]

Who are your favorite literary characters? Mine are Edward cullen and Harry Potter

What can you say in 500 characters? [ 22 Answers ]

President Obama has this nice little contact form which has a limit of 500 characters Contact Us Are they really telling you, we don't want to hear your voice? Should you revert to snail mail?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.