Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    02wrx03 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2012, 05:54 AM
    Would I pass a EtG ua?
    So I dranked about 8( modelos especial to be exact) beers on Saturday night... cut off time was around 1 am Sunday morning.. I had one more Sunday night around 11.. took a ua on Monday at about 5 pm.. I know for a fact is a EtG test. Would it come out as positive? Thanks for the help
    chance123 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2012, 08:30 AM
    Probably not, you need more time. Like at least three days for that amount of drinking. The real expert is Dr. Bill and I see he is not online and has not answered questions for quite some time. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will I pass my ETG [ 2 Answers ]

I I am 23 yr old female. I drank 1 pint of captain Saturday evening stopped at 10pm. Just took my ETG test at 5:30 pm Monday. Today I drank a gallon plus water and ran 5 miles. Drank 1 serving creatine. What are my chances of being positive on ETG

Will I pass [ 1 Answers ]

Drink 2 beers every night for a week did not drink any beers 36 hours prior to EtG urine test 14" ponds run a lot highly active will I pass

EtG, will I pass? (dr. Bil?) [ 0 Answers ]

So I'm really not positive if I have an EtG test or not, but I know for a fact I get tested from a five panel drug test. And I have no idea if it includes EtG. But anyway, I drank 11 beers ending on Friday at 11 am, and I'm assuming it's a possibility that I'll have to take one on Monday at 5pm...

My mom pass away [ 12 Answers ]

My Mom pass away in VA. But in 2007 she sold her home in new orleans and I receive half of the sale.Presently I am still waiting to get the rest of her assets.I do not have $$ to hire an attorney so what are my options to get the rest of her assets.

This too shall pass. [ 1 Answers ]

Reflecting upon what makes people stronger as a whole, it's the trusting in oneself for the knowing of what is true which allows us to get up in the morning and deal with life on life's terms. What has come to fruition for me is this: The pain, the anger, the hurt, the fear, the despair, the...

View more questions Search