Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 3, 2005, 12:38 PM
    You are right we do have to work etra hard. Always have since women/men began - to begin with childbearing and ending who knows where.. But somehow we are always able to. Can't say the same for some men I know, and once they do have to prove themselves, they get all stressed out and drink and pick fights and/or look for other scapegoats to blame for their problems. Wonder why they can't admitt that they are just as human and it's OK to have a cry now and then instead of being aggressive from the start. That to me is a show of weakness. My step-dad once had kidney stones, and passed them. They were so large that he fainted. The next day he told mom he thinks he knows now how it feels when a woman gives birth. -Close but no cigar, as he didn't have to carry the stones for 9 months and still do all the regular work. Just an example. Ta Ta for now, Chery
    bskinner57 Posts: 45, Reputation: 2

Mar 21, 2006, 11:00 AM
    I am a male supervisor, and I agree with you completely. Most companies have policies covering this . They should be followed. Let us not forget, that sexual harrasement can take on many forms, by male Or female co workers...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why am I so sexual? [ 10 Answers ]

Im a 20 year old college student. I was never really a sexual person. The thought of sex and having sex with random girls was never in my head. The first time I masterbated was in 8th grade, I only did it since "everyone else in my grade was". After that it was like I was addicted. I...

Sexual problems [ 5 Answers ]

I have been dating this guy for a month and a half almost, he's very nice and very sweet. He recently confessed that he had bumps on his penis. He says he's been to the doctor's and they say the options are to get surgery or just live with it. The problem is that his penis secretes too much oil, he...

Sexual attraction [ 9 Answers ]

Hey all, I hope you can help me with my problems. I know all of you have possible tried more, and maybe, you can see some big idea with all of this. First of all, my name is Rune, and I'm 19 years old. I work the weekends at a nightclub in my town, and during the week, I work at an...

Harassment and property dispute [ 3 Answers ]

My friend is in an odd situation with the county and her neighbors. The neighbor is trying to force her and her husband to allow him easement where he wants it. In order to do this he has caused the county (the judge who signed the papers denies it now, saying it is a forgery) to say their driveway...

View more questions Search