Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 2, 2012, 04:35 AM
    I'm sorry to say this, but you should be afraid. At your tender age you shouldn't be having sex.

Pregnancy can be a serious health risk to you. Remember I said before that you could get seizures, diabetes, high blood pressure and even death?

I deliver babies, that's my job. Almost every 14 year old I've had as a patient had very serious health risks to not only you, but the baby.

You are not ready to be a mother in many ways. You aren't fully grown, you can't afford it, etc. You might want to stop having sex until you can afford a baby.
    george Bongo Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2012, 04:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    I'm sorry to say this, but you should be afraid. At your tender age you shouldn't be having sex.

Pregnancy can be a serious health risk to you. Remember I said before that you could get seizures, diabetes, high blood pressure and even death?

I deliver babies, that's my job. Almost every 14 year old I've had as a patient had very serious health risks to not only you, but the baby.

You are not ready to be a mother in many ways. You aren't fully grown, you can't afford it, etc. You might want to stop having sex until you can afford a baby.
    o.m.g!
    Expert

Nov 2, 2012, 04:54 AM
    So, do you want to keep having sex?

Are you going to ask your mom for that pregnancy test?

Nov 2, 2012, 04:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by george Bongo View Post
    o.m.g!
    Please should I informed ma boyfriend about it?
    Expert

Nov 2, 2012, 05:00 AM
    Not until you get the pregnancy test done. If it's positive and you are pregnant, then tell him.

Right now you need to talk to your mother.
    noluck101 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2012, 05:14 AM
    What's wrong with kids these days. 14 years old and having sex already. Shame on you

Nov 2, 2012, 05:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Not until you get the pregnancy test done. If it's positive and you are pregnant, then tell him.

Right now you need to talk to your mother.
    OK, this is the first tym.

Nov 2, 2012, 05:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by noluck101 View Post
    what's wrong with kids these days. 14 years old and having sex already. shame on you
    Hey, you wats your problem?
    Expert

Nov 2, 2012, 05:50 AM
    What's the problem? Shame on you for having sex at 14. Sex should be reserved for people who are prepared to be a parent, and you aren't.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Miss period [ 0 Answers ]

I have a cyst on my left ovary I was suppose to start on the 10th of this month it was light pink for a couple of hrs is it possible that the cyst is stopping it from coming

Miss period [ 1 Answers ]

Miss period, brown discharge then nothing, my cycle was suppose to come on May 22, 2009 and the pregnancy test was negative. Did I take the test to soon? Brown discharge only one day.

If you miss your period. [ 6 Answers ]

Okay I was late by a few days and I wondered just last night, is it possible at all that If you miss your period and then that certain amount of days later you get your period... Is there a possibility that your still pregnant?? When I got it, it only lasted 3 days. Which is abnormal for me. And...

Miss my period [ 2 Answers ]

I miss my period for 2 months but am not pregnant.

View more questions Search